| Deadline: 26 June 2014
Competition of projects for joint research by RU and EU organisations within the Federal Targeted Programme
A competition of research projects has been announced within the Federal Targeted Programme for the Development of Priority Areas of the Russian Scientific & Technological Complex for 2014-2020, Action 2.2 'Support for research in cooperation with the member states of the European Union. Deadline for applications is 26 June 2014. Project duration is 1-3 years.
- integration of Russian science into the European research area;
- formation of stable cooperative relations between Russian and European research organisations;
- development of new advanced areas of research in the Russian Federation through attracting world leading experts.
- Living systems
- Industrial nano-systems
- Rational nature use
- Energy and energy efficiency
- Information & telecommunication systems
- Transport and space systems
The program supports:
- research in advanced areas of world science;
- research to be applied in different sectors of economy;
- unique high-risk research to open fundamentally new opportunities for economic development.
For the full call text in Russian language please visit the call website.